Thursday 14 November 2019

TredLightly post

On Wendsday we went to tred lightly, it was pretty cool because there was lots of activitys like filtering dirty water with plant roots grass.We also did VR that was pretty cool it is like a 360 degrees video wich means you can look everywhere and you can see things like birds flying that was my favorite.

This is image here is an image of where the drain lead toand sinks and toilets we got these bottles which we had to use for where to put them so I got toilet paper which is disgusting so I sprayed so water down the toilet to see where it goes and and it ended up in the waste water treatment plant. Which I found pretty cool I liked it because the water ends up in so much different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.