Thursday 15 August 2019

llama and durr burger and onesie

llama and durr burger had to find the naughty raptor. So they traveled through Retail Row and Salty Springs and also Tilted Towers. At last they found the one and only...raptor. Durr burger got  on top of him and then started licking him all over  while llama was spitting in the background. Then the durr burger reported Raptor to onesie and then onesie put raptor in jail. Then onesie said lets be friend's so the they became friend's and they all ways got the criminals, and thats how llama and onesie and durr burger became friend's.

(Onesie)is a cop

(Durr Burger)A strong helpful burger

(Llama)We dont really know he just silly. But is probably a llama

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Mehmet and I'm from R23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked blog post about llama and durr burger and onesie. I remember doing something like this blog post. Have you tried more details in the blog post?.

    Thanks for sharing your learning. you should check out my blog at https://odsmehmet.blogspot.com/ copy and paste to check out my blog.

    Blog ya later Devon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would try put a bit more details in my next post thanks for the advice.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.